Planner / Delay Analyst
A Construction Planner / Engineer is required to join a specialist claims, dispute and expert witness consultancy in their office in Sheffield. You will have a motive to specialize in construction claims and disputes, and initially act in a support role to Senior Delay Analysts at the company.
You will be involved in claims and disputes on a variety of projects in varying sectors. This is a great opportunity to diversify your sector experience whilst specializing in claims and disputes planning.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assessing claims on behalf of contractors and clients
- Preparation and defence of claims
- Delay Analysis on various construction projects
- Dispute avoidance
- Support the Senior Delay Analysts with Extension of time claims
- Contract management
Desired Skills and Experience
- Solid background in planning / programming / construction management / engineering
- Any construction sector experience is considered
- Knowledge of the NEC contract is preferable
- Degree or equivalent in engineering, construction management or similar is desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a leading claims and disputes company that operates in the claims, dispute avoidance, and expert witness sectors of construction. They employ Quantum and Time staff at all levels and work on behalf of clients of a varying nature as construction dispute specialists.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offers a competitive package along with fee coverage for further qualifications in Construction Law.