PlannerRef MAX8266 Job Posted 04/10/2018 Region London Location Central London Salary £50k-£60k + package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
An excellent opportunity for a Planner has arisen to work on complex infrastructure projects based out of a Central London office of an international construction consultancy. This is a long term role with scope to progress into leadership roles in the future in a variety of construction sectors.
You will be working on complex infrastructure projects inclusive of rail and highways.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Overall responsibility for the management of strategic programmes across multiple projects
- Closely monitor planned progress against actual progress and report findings to stakeholders
- Support and regularly liaise with the project manager with relation to time & cost objectives
- Establish and maintain the project schedule on multiple projects
- Ensure that all resources for coordination are on board and in line with the project strategy
- Perform analysis of work and develop further strategies that can potentially benefit the smooth running and efficiency of projects
- Work with the multi-disciplinary teams to meet project objectives
- Drive continuous improvement within the team
- Risk Management
Desired Skills and Experience
- Primavera P6 experience / knowledge
- Planning experience on large scale infrastructure projects
- Knowledge and practical use of the NEC form of contract
Candidate will ideally hold a Degree or similar equivalent in a relevant construction related subject
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is an international construction consultancy with a global reach spanning numerous continents. They have a vast network of offices in various countries which give them a local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client. They are at the forefront of the industry and are involved in some of the most exciting projects on the globe.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package.
- Planner Peterborough, Cambridgeshire - £45k - £55k + benefits
- Senior Manager - Planning Hong Kong, Lantau NT - Negotiable
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor Leicester - £26k - £30k + car allowance + benefits
- Assistant Planning Manager Hong Kong, Kowloon - HK$55,000 - HK$60,000
- Claims Planner Dubai, UAE - Circa 50k - 65k AED p/m all in (DOE)
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend