A Planning expert who is an experienced in using Primavera P6 is required to work for one of Dubai's leading consultancy's. This is an exciting role to be employed for a well respected Dubai Consultancy on a commission to work in house for one of their clients tasked with planning multi-phased leisure and entertainment projects from conceptual/feasibility stages.
The successful candidate will be based at the clients office on a prestigious large scale development in the leisure and entertainment sector.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will work in a senior and important role within the business and perform in a largely Planning role with some Project Management duties. Typical duties include:
- Based in developer's office, tasked with planning multi-phased leisure and entertainment projects from conceptual/feasibility stages.
- Planning and management of infrastructure requirements from concept through implementation.
- Vendor management and management of logistics surrounding specialist installations.
- Ability to offer procurement advice across various multi-phased projects of specialist nature.
- All round Project Management assistance across a range of projects at various stages.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must have a strong understanding and previous experience of using Primavera P6 software
- Some exposure to projects within the leisure & entertainment sector are preferred. Specifically Theme Parks would be advantageous. However this is not essential.
- Middle Eastern experience is preferred, however for candidates with experience on Theme Parks or similar projects, this is not essential
- Candidates must hold a degree qualification or similar equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This company is a dynamic consultancy that has been established in Dubai for over 20 years, and offers an unrivaled service to their repeat clients. They currently employ around 90 staff in Dubai, UAE.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
45k - 50k AED p/m all in salary