PlannerRef MAX8186 Job Posted 05/06/2019 Region Midlands and East Anglia Location Peterborough, Cambridgeshire Salary £45k - £55k + benefits Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Steve Thomas
An excellent opportunity for a Planner has arisen to work on a large scale water framework based out of a Peterborough office. This is a long term role with scope to progress within an international consultancy.
You will be working on a large scale water framework as a project planner. Projects will include water recycling, water treatment plants, and pipeline networks.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Overall responsibility for the management of strategic programmes across multiple projects
- Closely monitor planned progress against actual progress and report findings to stakeholders
- Support and regularly liaise with the project manager with relation to time & cost objectives
- Establish and maintain the project schedule on multiple projects
- Ensure that all resources for coordination are on board and in line with the project strategy
- Perform analysis of work and develop further strategies that can potentially benefit the smooth running and efficiency of projects
- Work with the multi-disciplinary teams to meet project objectives
- Drive continuous improvement within the team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have strong experience in a planning role in the civil engineering sector
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good computer knowledge and proficient in project-planning applications
- Knowledge and practical use of the NEC form of contract
- Candidate will ideally hold a Degree or similar equivalent in a relevant construction related subject
- Prince 2 qualification is desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is an international construction consultancy with a global reach spanning numerous continents. They have a vast network of offices in various countries which give them a local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client. They are at the forefront of the industry and are involved in some of the most exciting projects on the globe.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package.
- Senior Planning Engineer Hong Kong, Lantau Island NT - Negotiable
- Senior Project Manager Leeds, West Yorkshire - to GBP54,000
- Construction Manager - Civil Engineering Hong Kong, Kowloon - HK$55,000 - HK$80,000
- Senior Consultant Sheffield, South Yorkshire - £55,000 - £65,000 + package
- Senior Manager - Safety Lantau - Negotiable
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend