Procurement Manager - Senior QS
A Senior Quantity Surveyor or Commercial Manager is required to join an international consultancy to be procurement focussed on Power / Energy projects based from Nottingham.
You will be a Procurement Manager on power / Energy projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Procurement Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Being commercially responsible for the procurement or materials on the framework on behalf of the client
- Managing contracts from the client side
- Get involved with post contract work where necessary
- Working closely with multidisciplinary teams
- Cost Management
- Progress meetings and performance monitoring
- Taking ownership and responsibility for your work
- Potentially managing more junior level Quantity Surveyors/Procurement specialists if required
Desired Skills and Experience
Senior Quantity Surveyor Experience Required
- Main Contractor or Consultancy background are both applicable
- Client interfacing experience
- Experience in a procurement role within civil engineering / infrastructure sectors
- Degree Qualification preferred
- MRICS or MCICES membership is preferred though not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are an international construction cost and project management consultancy operating across various continents, involved in some of the most prestigious projects in the UK and worldwide. They have a growing infrastructure division so there are great future prospects for those that join this side of the business.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a car allowance, and other great benefits.