Project Co-ordinatorRef MAX8612 Job Posted 07/01/2019 Region South East England Location Cranfield, Bedfordshire Salary £28k - 33k Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
An interesting role has arisen for an individual with a pro-active attitude to fulfil the role of Project Co-ordinator for the Property Team of one of the largest providers of privately rented houses in the UK.
This is an interesting role that could potentially suit candidates from a number of different backgrounds combining a knowledge of the property sector and a demonstrable ability to deliver administrative support.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to all of the build team members within the Property Team to implement the refurbishment and new build activities over multiple projects.
The hiring company work exclusively in the residential property sector. They carry out new build and refurbishment work on residential properties.
Responsibilities and Duties
The primary purpose of this role is to support all build team members within the Property Team to implement the refurbishment and new build activities within and on behalf of the organisation in the achievement of its objectives and against its budgets.
To achieve this, there are a diverse range of specific tasks and responsibilities that you will need to undertake. The broader responsibilities will include:
• Ensure the effective implementation of all strategies relating to new build and refurbishment activities on all sites as required to achieve their objectives within those budgets.
• Provide administration support to all build team members in a variety of project tasks as and when required to include raising of purchase orders, variations, bank line requisitions, pre-qualification questionnaires, organising and taking minutes for project/ team meetings, submitting of expenses and photography labelling and filing.
• Provide 2nd line customer service response to include drafting of responses and arranging and chasing agreed works.
• Attend site/ contractor meetings off site when required and assist the project team in the taking and issue of subsequent action points.
• Provide office cover as directed in the absence of the Regional Office Manager to include 1st line customer service response which involves telephone/ email response, recording issues into the database.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ideally experience within project management or closely related role.
- Good self-motivation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and good IT skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Whilst no formal qualification is desired for this role, any form of higher education that can further reinforce a candidates general ability to fulfil this role will be looked upon favourably.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will be joining a highly professional and successful team within one of the largest providers of privately rented residential property in the UK. The business operate in the construction, regeneration, and refurbishment or homes across England and Wales.
The company provides a market leading salary package for such a role and are well regarded for supporting candidates through their continued personal development.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- £28k - £33k Basic Salary
- 22 Days (excluding Public & Bank holidays) + 3 days closedown at Christmas/ new year.
- Up to 10% (of basic salary) discretionary annual bonus based on performance.
- Company (BUPA) Private Health Insurance (incls. Cover for spouse and direct dependants) and annual health check for employee only.
- Group Life Assurance (8 x salary).
- Group Permanent Health Protection (50% salary after 6 mths absence).
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (employer pays 7%, then the Salary Sacrifice Scheme where employer matches employee contributions up to a maximum of 7%).
- Assistant Project Manager Cranfield, Bedfordshire - £30k - £40k + Generous salary package inc car
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend