Project / Contracts Manager
A Developer / Contractor in London is seeking a Project / Contracts Manager to work on refurbishment and conversion projects. The successful candidate will have experience as a Site Manager or Project Manager on projects from inception to completion.
The projects are refurbishment and conversion projects in the built environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to Senior Management
- Will be based in the site office and in the field.
- Oversee and coordinate the refurbishment and conversion of various projects from inception to completion
- Monitor and oversee subcontractor activities and maintain the approved schedule for timely completion.
- Coordinate with issues regarding design, installations, fit out construction etc
- Project Programming
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience as a Site Manager or Project Manager in projects from inception to completion.
- Knowledge of current CDM Regulations.
- Recent experience within the construction industry.
- Subcontractor management and control.
- Administration of project paperwork.
- Computer literate.
- Commercial awareness.
- Experience with design and build business.
- Client sided presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Building Contracts.
- Evidence of recent career development.
- Project Programming experience.
- Degree level or other trade qualifications or professional associations i.e. HNC, NVQ, CIOB, MSc, BSc, City & guilds.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a Developer and Contractor and have the need for an ambitious Project / Contracts Manager to fulfil this role on their Refurbishment and Conversion projects to existing buildings. This is a highly rewarding role and the company promote growth within.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package.