Project Director Cost Management
A highly respected global cost management practice is seeking a seasoned Project Director to manage the cost function of the buildings on a major integrated resort in Macau.
You will be based initially in HQ in Hong Kong and then move to the project office in Macau for the duration of the project (upto 2 years).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the day to day operations of the team under your direct control
- Manage team resources to ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Provide expert advice and solutions to meet clients expectations and requirements
- Manage teams of Quantity Surveyors of varying grades, with each team led by a Principal Quantity Surveyor who will report directly to you
- Engage with clients and other project stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
- Macau , hotel and hospitality project experience an advantage
- Direct day to day liaison with local and international client representatives
- Reporting to MD Hong Kong/Macau on a regular basis
- Ability to work independently and supervise a project team
- Good command of written and spoken English , Cantonese not essential
- Macau ID Card holder an advantage (initially HK based then full-time transfer to Macau at appropriate time to suit the project)
- Degree holder
- 20+ years quantity surveying work experience; experience as consultant QS an advantage
- HKIS/RICS qualified
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading international cost management and quantity surveying consultancy working with a variety of clients handling large scale building and fit out projects. They offer a multi-cultural working environment with excellent prospects.