Project Director Senior Associate MEPRef MAX8787 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Macau Location Cotai Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 04/10/2019 Status Active: Maxim working on candidate shortlist
A highly respected global cost management practice is seeking a Project Director at Senior Associate level to manage the cost function of the MEP works on a major integrated resort in Macau.
You will be based initially in HQ in Hong Kong and then move to the project office in Macau for the duration of the project (upto 2 years).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the day to day operations of the team under your direct control
- Manage team resources to ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Provide expert advice and solutions to meet clients expectations and requirements
- Manage teams of Quantity Surveyors of varying grades, with each team led by a Principal Quantity Surveyor who will report directly to you
- Engage with clients and other project stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
- Either MVAC or Electrical background but with thorough understanding of all MEP and critical systems
- Macau , hotel and hospitality project experience an advantage
- Direct day to day liaison with local and international client representatives
- Working in tandem with the project Director to supervise the project team and the specific MEP personnel.
- Reporting to Hong Kong/Macau MD on a regular basis
- Ability to work independently
- Good command of written and spoken English , Cantonese not essential
- Macau ID Card holder an advantage (initially HK based then full-time transfer to Macau at appropriate time to suit the project)
- 15+ years quantity surveying work experience; experience as consultant QS an advantage
- Degree holder
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading international cost management and quantity surveying consultancy working with a variety of clients handling large scale building and fit out projects. They offer a multi-cultural working environment with excellent prospects.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend