Project Manager BuildingsRef MAX8924 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Lai Chi Kok Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 03/07/2020 Status Live
My client is seeking to appoint a talented Project Manager to lead one or multiple major building related projects in Hong Kong. They are a diverse international group incorporating build and civil contracting, property development as well as support services including asset management, operations & maintenance and environmental protection.
You will be responsible for coordinating with other departments to ensure the smooth and efficient operation and control of construction projects, and carry out the following duties:
- Provide leadership in the effective management of project and in meeting project profit, safety, programme, environmental and quality objectives;
- Lead project team in coordinating preconstruction activities;
- Review project contract documents and claim submissions;
- Participate in the preparation of tenders;
- Ensure all company policies and plans are aligned to the broader group processes and systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- At least 12 years relevant experience in building works, with at least 3 years holding managerial position;
- Able to work independently, mature with good problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in English with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
Desired Skills and Experience
- University Degree in Civil / Building Engineering or equivalent;
- Member of HKIE / ICE or other recognized professional bodies highly preferred;
Our client is a construction, engineering and property development business founded 50 years ago and have been providing innovative, responsible and sustainable solutions to the construction and property industry in Hong Kong and throughout Asia.
From an extensive in country local knowledge and an unwavering focus to deliver on its promises to achieve the best outcomes in safety, cost, quality and time, the group has responsibly diversified to provide civil and build construction services for both stand alone and large scale integrated construction projects, M&E and fit out, maintenance services and is a trusted brand in luxury property development both locally and overseas.
At the core of the group’s success, naturally, is it people and our client strives to create a fun, challenging and performance driven business culture where imagination, skill and high standards are rewarded and its people are constantly challenged to find and follow a better way and aspire to excel!. Career development resources, initiatives and tools are provided each step of the way to achieve these desired outcomes.
The group is seeking to appoint the very best talent to help its journey continue to become a major force in Asia and expand alliances across the region. Maxim has been retained to provide recruitment support and invites motivated and imaginative candidates to get in touch and explore this excellent career opportunity.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Highly attractive salary package including sign on bonus and benefits available to the successful candidate.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend