Project Manager Fit OutRef MAX8917 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Macau Location Macau Salary HK$50K-HK$100K /m Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 20/04/2020 Status Live
An excellent career opportunity is available for a high caliber Fitting-out Project Manager
An Asia-based property developer which runs an in house fit out contracting business is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager within the fit out industry to join their expanding team in Macau.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee construction team on site to ensure daily operations are smooth and efficient.
- Liaise with project architects, vendors, consultants and the client to discuss matters of aesthetics, cost control, functionality and schedule.
- Review all design and construction documentation and maintain the coordination between office and site.
- Develop and manage the project team.
- Overall responsibility for the financial and commercial management of the project.
- Overseeing the quality and safety of each build.
- Develop and provide professional advice on new potential projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 10 years of experience in high value fit out projects covering hospitality, retail, residential and club houses; Candidates with less experience will be consdiered as Assistant Project Manager
- Excellent leadership and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese. Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Macau ID is a must
- Degree in Engineering or other relevant discipline.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a niche fit out contractor specializing in high end retail fit out and building refurbishment. They have built up a solid reputation for the high quality fitting out and refurbishment services.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend