A Degree qualified Project Manager is required to work for a small but highly reputable Project Management Consultancy based in Ascot, Berkshire.
Due to an increase in workload, a Degree qualified Project Manager is required to work for a small but highly reputable Project Management Consultancy based in Ascot, Berkshire. The successful PM will join a highly successful business who typically work on projects between £5m - £40m in the built environment. This is a permanent role and you will be largely office based with some travel to site required.
The company typically are involved on projects from £5m - £40m in value. However they are currently involved on higher valued projects, including a £110m project in Central London. They currently have a high volume of projects in the Elderly Care sector and candidates with previous experience on Care Homes or similar residential projects are of particular interest.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Project Manager, you will be assigned a solitary project to work on for the business. You will report in to the Director of the business regularly and visit site where necessary. Your specific duties will be dependent on the project you are assigned. The company typically get involved on projects from a very early stage therefore you could be involved in the pre or post contract stage of projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates should have significant experience in acting as a Project Manager for a PM Consultancy
- A bias towards working on projects in the built environment is desired. Typically in the range of £5m - £40m or higher.
- Particular experience on Care Homes, or similarly large residential projects is desired but not essential
- A healthy combination of pre and post contract experience would be advantageous
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate clear career progression in their CV
- Strong client facing skills are essential
- A Degree Qualification or similar equivalent in a relevant subject is essential
- Membership to a reputable professional body such as PMP, CIOB or RICS are preferred, but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a small but well respected Project Management Consultancy, that have been operating for circa 30 years. They have a total of 12 construction professionals working for the business. They specialise in Development Management, Project Management and Employer's Agent services for Developers and Owner / Occupiers. They are a strong team of highly experienced professionals in the field of Project Management and would suit an individuals who know how smaller businesses operate and want to be an integral part of their success.