A client side Project Manager is required to join a fantastic construction consultancy in Berlin. You will work on new build and refurbishment projects and assist in the continued growth of the business through a quality Project Management service.
Projects include a variety of new build and refurbishment projects including commercial offices, shopping malls, parks, retail shops, hotels, warehouses and automotive buildings. Project values vary and in many cases are €multi-million.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Acting as the Project Manager
• Effective control of requirements and scope
• Oversee Main Contractor and Sub-Contractors on site
• Ensuring appropriate services are delivered through technical, engineering, project controls and commercial support functions
• Safe, secure, timely and cost effective delivery of projects meeting all objectives
• Effective management flow of data to communicate; status, progress, uncertainty, risk and current/projected performance
• Effective communication across project delivery, client and stakeholder teams
• Writing client reports
• Communication with on-site parties
Desired Skills and Experience
• Fluent in German essential, or native speaker
• Experience working for a consultancy
• Experience on building sector projects
• Relevant degree in construction management, engineering, or other construction related discipline is preferred however not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a top end construction consultancy that are growing in Berlin and the wider construction market. They provide project, cost and construction management services for clients throughout Germany, finding solutions that exceed expectations and add value to delivering successful projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive salary and package.