We are seeking a Project Manager with proven consultancy experience in the built environment, to work in Cambridge with a top 20 construction consultancy. You should have proven experience on building projects, managing projects independently from inception through to completion.
Projects vary within the built environment, and include new build and refurbishment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparing scopes of work, appointment documents, programmes, and communication strategies
- Providing advice on procurement, contracts, logistics plans, construction plans and particular conditions
- Preparing and evaluating the contractor selection process
- Processing and developing change control documentation
- Attending client meetings and reporting on project progress
- Providing support to Cost Managers on projects
- Providing input into final accounts and insight into loss and expense and LAD claims
- Maintaining clients throughout the course of the project and post practical completion until issues of the defects liability certificate
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a project manager within the built environment
- Experience working within a consultancy organisation in project management
Degree in construction discipline is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a top 20 construction consultancy in the UK with multiple offices in overseas locations. They are expanding in size whilst maintaining a first class service in regards to quality services to clients in their sectors. They offer unrivaled project exposure and boast an excellent staff retention rate.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive salary and package inclusive of a car allowance, private health scheme and pension contribution.