A Project Manager is required to join a highly professional Project Management Consultancy that is rapidly growing after being established for 25 years. The successful candidate will join some of the top talent in the industry. The position would suit highly ambitious Project Mangers looking for a reputable employer where they can maximise their potential.
The hiring company specialises in a range of exciting projects with blue chip clients within London in the Built Environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will join a team of highly experienced, industry leading professionals and work as part of a team or independently as a project lead depending on the size of the project.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Project team leader
- Procurement advice and options
- Pro-active team player and self-starter
- Construction knowledge and track record
- Contract strategies and understanding of contract options
- Familiar with construction planning
- Planning software experience would be an advantage
- Principles of risk management and value engineering
- Articulate clear report writing
- PM, CA and EA experience.
- Full spectrum of project delivery from concept to delivery and close out
- Excellent communication skills
- Membership to a professional body is desired but not necessarily essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company has been trading for 25 years and prides itslef on 'service excellence' by providing focussed and innovative solutions to its clients in frequently complex scenarios. They can offer:
- A varied and exciting workload across a broad mix and industry and leading blue chip clients
- A friendly, supportive, sociable and welcoming team
- Opportunity and support for you to progress and build your own career
- We will openly encourage personal initiative and ambition
- A growing, modern, forward thinking company
- A market competitive salary with annual reviews and discretionary bonus scheme
- Centrally located office with good transport links
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£50k - £75k (Depending on Experience)