Project ManagerRef MAX8707 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Island Salary Around HK$50K/m Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 30/08/2019 Status Filled: Apply to be considered for other jobs like this
An excellent opportunity for an energetic client side Project Manager or an up and coming Assistant Project Manager with all round experience to join a niche property development business to manage the design and delivery of a luxury housing development on Hong Kong Island.
Luxury house development including partial demolition and rebuild, new build, high end fit out and FF&E. Foundations, retaining walls, concrete, stone and steelwork including a highly advanced window system, external works, pool and landscaping and high end fit out and fixtures.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee the entire planning, design, delivery & management of this luxury housing development.
- Ensure the project is completed safely, to budget and on time and to exacting quality standards set by the client.
- Liaison with all relevant stakeholders including government authorities, consultants, contractor, sub-contractors, suppliers.
- Based on site
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10 years of relevant PM experience
- Experience in project planning, design and delivery and management experience in design & build projects.
- Good PM / CM experience required.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese and English.
- Degree in civil engineering, building studies related or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A boutique property development business with excellent scope of services in the Asia Pacific region. They are rapidly expanding their Hong Kong office with multiple projects running in a fast paced environment!
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A salary of around HK$50K is available for the right candidate.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend