A Project Manager is required to join a leading main contractor in Newcastle. Your main focus will be to manage multiple PFI Framework, new build care home projects in the North East region. This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager with experience on PFI Framework projects to join a top tier contractor on new build care home projects.
You will be a Project Manager on multiple PFI Framework new build care home projects in the North East region. PFI Framework experience is highly desirable for this role.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Effective control of requirements and scope
- Liaising with client operation team
- Ensuring appropriate services are delivered through technical, engineering, project controls and commercial support functions
- Safe, secure, timely and cost effective delivery of projects meeting all objectives
- Effective management flow of data to communicate; status, progress, uncertainty, risk and current/projected performance.
- Development and welfare of team members dependent on own experience
- Effective communication across project delivery, client and stakeholder teams
Desired Skills and Experience
- PFI Framework experience is highly desirable
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously is desirable
- Experience managing new build care home projects is desirable, but not essential for this role
- Degree or equivalent in Construction Management or other relevant discipline is desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is a market leading Main Contractor with a turnover exceeding £1bn in the UK. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a big player and to prove, and enhance your skills on Major Projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£35k-£45k per annum + benefits