An ambitious Project Manager is required to join a successful, multi-disciplinary construction consultancy in their Nottingham office. You will be part of a Project Management team, working on a range of a range of building projects inclusive of schools, universities, residential, and retail.
The majority of work will be new build and / or refurbishments, with project values ranging from £1m - £20m+, with some of the larger projects reaching circa £50m in value.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Effective delivery of Project Management services across a range of market sectors
• Support Senior Project Managers on complex construction projects
• Provide support to PM Team Leaders as required on all business issues
• Client management
• Bid writing
Desired Skills and Experience
• To be conversant with all aspects of project management
• Ideally, you will have experience of working in a consultancy environment
• A courteous manner with a high level of professionalism
• A disciplined thinker and analytical, numerate, problem solver
• A relevant construction qualification or Prince2 and/or working towards professional membership of recognised institution i.e. APM or RICS
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a world leading project and cost management consultancy operating at the forefront of a variety of construction sectors across both property and infrastructure. They place great emphasis on training and development of their staff whilst providing cutting-edge expertise to their clients.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a car allowance or company car option, plus additional competitive market benefits.