Summary of Project Manager Job Vacancy - Tung Chung (Hong Kong)
Are you ready for an excellent opportunity?
An experienced Project Manager is required to join a well-known international company with projects all over the world. The successful candidate will be responsible for project management of a portfolio of capital projects over next five years under Facility Services. Extensive training and supports and excellent career development opportunities are provided.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaise closely with other business unit to establish the scope of works, determine the cost estimates and work schedule, define the project deliverables and obtain consent from corresponding parties
- Coordinate with other business unit to ensure the works are carried out in accordance with local statutory requirements
- Manage the project life cycle from blue sky, concept design, detail design, tendering, project execution, inspection and turning over to ensure all project requirements are taken care of while quality, cost and time are achieved
- Take lead in managing expectations of different parties, unify conflicting requirements to feasible and commonly acceptable project deliverable, solve problems arising from the projects, proactively report any irregularity to management
- Participate in regular meetings with local and segment counterparts for experience sharing and efficiency improvement in project management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in project management of large to medium scale of infrastructure projects, building and commercial projects, including new builds, A&A works, renovation, façade, fitting out is necessary
- Knowledge of construction materials and methodology, claims and contract management
- Independent, a solution provider with excellent communication and negotiation skill, and able to make decision according to the ever changing project parameters, requirements and environment.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese is required
- Bachelor Degree or above in Civil, Structural, Architect, Electrical and Mechanical, Building Services Engineering, Building Surveying or other related disciplines.
- Membership of professional institutions with 5 years post-qualification experience is required
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a world-class international firm with projects all over the world. Employees are greatly valued in this company, By joining them, you will be offered the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experiecne excellent career development opportunities.