Project Planning Manager
Due to a number of recent project awards, vacancy has arisen for a seasoned Planning Manager. This blue chip international company’s Nottingham office is looking for a proven leader to spearhead their planning team on mega build & infrastructure projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Overall responsibility for the management of strategic programmes
- Provide strong leadership, guidance and training to junior planning staff to assist with their career development.
- Closely monitor planned progress against actual progress and report findings to stakeholders.
- Drive and facilitate the successful delivery of the ‘Project Execution Plan’
- Support and regularly liaise with the project manager with relation to time & cost objectives.
- Drive continuous improvement within the team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience, 5 of which spent in a managerial position
- Strong leadership and communication skills to maintain relationships with junior staff right through to senior management team, and the client
- Proven experience of contributing to and leading team meetings
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Top 5 UK main contractor with an anviable reputation for quality of delivery. Widely regarded as an employer in the UK, they are seeking to strengthen their planning team to ensure on time and budget delivery of projects to their clients.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Very attractive salary package available including salary, allowances for travel & transportation, bonus and share options, medical and pension.