A leading civil engineering contractor requires an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work on a large scale MTR in Hong Kong. This is a site based role working within a large team of project commercial staff.
HK$billion MTR project in Hong Kong including civil and ABWF works.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for Quantity Surveying duties working on a multi HK$Billion rail related project in Hong Kong.
- Site based and required to liaise with site teams and senior client/contractor management staff as necessary.
- Subcontractor management
- Manage and check all contract arrangements within your area of responsibility to and from the client and sub-contractors.
- Report the project financial position and project forecasting to the project Commercial Manager
- Draft appropriate contract documents, notifications and letters of entitlement
- Identification and control of risks and opportunities
- Regular communication with project colleagues to ensure project delivery
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor in Hong Kong
- Experience working with a main contractor is preferred
- Civil Engineering/MTR project experience is an advantage
- Experience with ABWF works is an advantage
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Good IT skills
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional membership such as MRIC, MHKIS is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A well known and highly respected Main Contractor with a large portfolio of high profile international construction projects. They can offer excellent long term career prospects with on-going training and development.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary package
- Generous yearly bonus scheme
- Medical Insurance
- Yearly pay reviews