Project Quantity Surveyor
Summary of Project Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy - Dubai
A project Quantity Surveying role exists with a global main contractor in Dubai. UAE. The successful candidate will be the Project QS on a construction project valued at circa £50m and report to the Regional Commercial Manager.
Projects will typically range from £20m to £100m and will primarily be construction projects including residential, commercial, educational , cultural and healthcare developments.
Responsibilities and Duties
This is a Project Quantity Surveying role reporting to the Regional Commercial Manager. You will be the company's primary commercial contract on one or more projects. Where needed, you may be required to assist with pre-contract work relating to estimates and tenders for new projects also.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of solely running construction projects in excess of £20m from cradle to grave is essential
- Quantity Surveyors with a strong bias towards working for main contractors rather than PQS firms or Clients / Developers are strongly preferred
- Previous Middle Eastern experience is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal English skills are essential
- A good understanding of dealing with variations is desired
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying or a similar equivalent qualification is strongly desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a global main contractor operating primarily in Asia and the MENA region. They have a group turnover of over US$ 2Bn and operate in 9 countries in the MENA region currently.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- 30k - 40k AED pm all in package