Project Quantity Surveyor
Due to the award of new major building projects a reputable main contractor with a strong reputation in Hong Kong is seeking an experienced Project Quantity Surveyor to join it's operations in Hong Kong.
Large scale HK$billion building project in Hong Kong
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle all post contract Quantity Surveying duties including:
- Valuing variations
- Cost control
- Contract administration
- Claims preparation
- Handling subcontractors accounts
- Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional chartered status is an advantage but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Well established Hong Kong based main contractor with large portfolio of construction works and a reputation for delivering landmark construction projects in Hong Kong.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary based on experience and current earnings
- Yearly bonus
- Medical coverage
- Staff welfare programme.