Project Quantity Surveyor
This is an excellent opportunity for a capable Quantity Surveyor to join a leading Hong Kong based client working on a mega scale project. You will be responsible for your own section of works and will report directly to a Team Leader/Managing Quantity Surveyor.
A major construction project in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform cost control including review of consultant’s cost estimates and cost plans
- Prepare tender documents and provide tendering and tender assessment support.
- Perform tender analysis and prepare documents for contract award
- Administer consultancy and works contracts including interim payment processing, change management, review and handling of contractual issues, measurement and valuation of completed works and variations, evaluation of claims, settlement of final accounts.
- Oversee project expenditure forecast information to support budget planning process
- Assist in development of contracting strategies
- Provide contractual and commercial advice to other departments when required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Track record of relevant working experience including procurement and contract administration of large scale construction contracts
- Client side experience is preferred
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional chartered status is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A highly reputable and well known client in Hong Kong with a history of completing of landmark mega scale projects. The successful candidate will benefit from excellent in-house training and development with the chance to work on landmark projects in Hong Kong.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Full medical coverage
- Staff welfare programme