Project Quantity Surveyor
An excellent opportunity in the Hong Kong construction jobs sector. Our client, an industry leading company with offices across the globe, is looking to hire a qualified Quantity Surveyor to join them in their offices in Hong Kong.
Based in our clients in Hong Kong, the successful candidate will be a skilled Quantity Surveyor with a wealth of knowledge in the construction industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the day-to-day operation of junior staff placed under the successful candidate’s direct supervision.
- Ensure satisfactory provision of daily services.
- Report to Associates/ Team Leader/ Senior Quantity Surveyors as may be required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in roles directly related to the provision of Quantity Surveying Services.
- Significant experience in pre or post forms of contract roles
- Good understanding in the common forms of contract.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Economics or Related Associate Degree/ Higher Diploma/ Higher Certificate in Surveying, Building Technology Management, Construction Economics or Building Studies.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This leading company, global partners in the property and construction industry, has branches in Europe, North America, Oceania, Asia. They employ 200 staff in Asia and around 1,000 employees worldwide.
They offer their colleagues a stable Quantity Surveying career and have on iconic projects Hong Kong and many, many more.
As such they offer an excellent opportunity to those seeking to advance their career as a Quantity Surveyor.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Attractive Salary based on experience is available to the successful candidate.