Project Quantity Surveyor
Capable and ambitious Project Quantity Surveyors are required by a leading main contractor due to continued expansion within the Building Division. A top tier Main Contractor is seeking a capable and experienced Project Quantity Surveyor to join a commercial team working on large scale building projects within Hong Kong. You will be site based and responsible for your own section and you will report to the Managing Quantity Surveyor. This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable main contractor in Hong Kong.
HK$billion building construction project in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare and monitor project budgets and costing;
- Measure and value sub-contracts and assist in agreement of sub-contract interim / final accounts;
- Review documentations and identify value variations, subcontract payments and preparation of sub-contract liabilities ;
- Conduct cost analysis
- Assist with budgeting control, measurement and collation of records at our construction sites.
- Any other Quantity Surveying related duties when required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven record working as Quantity Surveyor in Hong Kong
- Experience working with a Main Contractor or Sub-Contractor is preferred
- Large scale building project experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Good commercial and contractual acumen with strong problem-solving skills;
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional membership such as MRICS, MHKIS is an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of Hong Kong's leading top tier main contractors will a long history and tradition in Hong Kong of delivering large scale, high profile construction projects. They offer excellent long term career development opportunities and exposure to landmark construction projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Generous yearly bonus scheme
- Medical insurance
- Staff welfare and well-being programme