Project Quantity Surveyor
Summary of Project Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy - Kuwait
A Project Quantity Surveying role exists with a global main contractor working on a major university project in Kuwait. The successful candidate will be the Project QS on this project valued at circa $550m.
- The project is the construction of a $550m university project in Kuwait.
Responsibilities and Duties
This is a Project Quantity Surveying role reporting to the Regional Commercial Manager. You will be the Project QS / Commercial Manager on this large project. Where needed, you may be required to assist with pre-contract work relating to estimates and tenders for new projects also.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of solely running construction projects in excess of $200m from cradle to grave is essential
- Quantity Surveyors with a strong bias towards working for main contractors rather than PQS firms or Clients / Developers are strongly preferred
- Previous Middle Eastern experience is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal English skills are essential
- A good understanding of dealing with variations is desired
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying or a similar equivalent qualification is strongly desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a global main contractor operating primarily in Asia and the MENA region. They have a group turnover of over US$ 2Bn and operate in 9 countries in the MENA region currently.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- 4,000 - 4,500 KWD pm All In