Project Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will have hands on project exposure and ensure that client objectives are met through the management of the Main and Sub contractors on site.
- Management and overseeing post contract works
- Management and overseeing of construction, engineering, supply and service contracts.
- Ensuring the works being done by the Main Contractor on site are cost effective and carried out in a timely manner
Desired Skills and Experience
- On Site experience for a reputable Main Contractor is strongly preferred, in order to efficiently carry out the above
- Experience in the Water and Utilities Sector is preferred, with Heavy Civil Engineering experience also looked upon favourably
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent is desired
- RICS/CIOB/ACostE membership is desired, or willingness to complete
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is a £billion+ management, engineering and development consultancy with a global reach spanning numerous continents. They have a vast network of offices in almost 150 countries which give them a local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client. They are at the forefront of the industry, and provide clients with the full spectrum of programme and commercial management services by providing multi-disciplinary teams who are capable of serving the most exciting projects on the globe.