Project Quantity Surveyors
Hong Kong, Kowloon
HK$30,000 - HK$45,000 p/m
Filled: Apply to be considered for other jobs like this
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Quantity Surveyor with E&M project experience to join a leading construction contractor in Hong Kong.
Working as a Quantity Surveyor with a reputable E&M contractor you will be site based working on Hong Kong projects.
Various E&M related projects throughout Hong Kong
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor and control the commercial contract management activities
- Manage QS issues and provide contractual advice
- Attending monthly site meetings with client discussing progress and project concerns relating to the mechanical and electrical
- Review and implement the provisions of the contract with the respective parties.
- Prepare monthly E&M cost reports detailing cash-flow and liabilities
- Producing monthly valuations and agreeing the sums due for E&M works
- Monitoring of contract programme detailing matters affecting progress and advising client of implications.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
- Experience working within an E&M Contractor in Hong Kong
- Strong negotiation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Strong IT skills
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Chartered status or other recognised accredited membership is an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A highly reputable contractor who specialises in E&M projects in Hong Kong.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Medical plan
- Length of service rewards
- In house training and development opportunities