Project Surveyor - PQS
Summary of Project Surveyor - PQS Job Vacancy - Central London
A Project Surveyor is required to join one of the fastest growing cost consultancies in the UK, to join their busy London office to initially work on commercial projects. You will be joining a company that work nationally and overseas, and one that allows clear progression that caters to the employees needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be joining a busy Central London office as a Quantity Surveyor and initially be focussed on commercial projects, with the opportunity to expand your experience as a quantity surveyor to other project sectors within the business. Your duties will encompass the full range of the Project Quantity Surveyor function reporting to a senior staff member.
- Cost Plans/ Estimates
- Tender enquiry documents
- Bills of Quantity
- Take offs
- Feasibility reports
- Contractor liaison management
- Cost/ Value reconciliations
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working for a Top consultancy is preferred but not essential
- Main Contracting Experience is also considered for the right candidate (pre – contract experience if this is the case)
- Chartership of a recognised professional body is ideal, or a strong ambition to become chartered is essential.
- Degree qualified or equivalent is preferred in Quantity Surveying or construction related
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is one of the fastest growing construction consultancies nationwide. They have grown to over 40 in recent times with planned further growth over the coming years. Headed up by Partners from some of the best known names in the business, they are a multi-disciplinary company that cover various sectors of construction, and pride themselves on employee development and providing unrivalled project exposure, whilst working in an enjoyable environment with other top-class professionals.