Projects Quality Manager
If you are interested to explore construction jobs abroad, then our client, a highly regarded blue chip global rail business, is seeking to identify and appoint a Projects Quality Manager with hands on experience within a multi disciplinary railway project management environment to lead their Projects Quality Management in Hong Kong.
You will be based in our clients HQ on Kowloon side, Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
Reporting to the General Manager-Projects Management Office, you will:
- Provide expert advice to senior management on the planning, development, implementation, review and improvement of the Projects Division’s management system policies, strategies and directives
- Lead a team to maintain high standard of divisional governance in quality assurance through regular review and audits, identify significant control deficiencies, oversee effective implementation of remedial actions
- Oversee the planning, implementation and improvement of Project Integrated Management System for achieving the divisional business goals and objectives of respective projects
- Initiate and execute programmes to nurture a culture of continuous improvement and promote quality awareness among project staff
- Manage internal and external benchmarking programme, facilitate adoption of the best practices, and oversee implementation of performance measurement regimes
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 15 years' relevant experience, of which 6 years should be at managerial level
- Solid experience in strategic planning, management system development and application of quality tools for business process improvement
- Hands-on experience in a multi-disciplinary railway project management environment is preferred
- Recognised training in ISO 9001 quality management system with extensive knowledge of management system models and standards
- Strong leadership with excellent interpersonal, communication and report writing skills in English
- Degree in a related engineering discipline
- Possession of Corporate Membership of the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) or a recognised professional institution
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client , a highly regarded blue chip global rail business with an enviable portfolio of major projects underway within construction and operations, offers international construction jobs and is looking to strengthen its systems management team.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and package available covering salary, housing, transport, medical and flights.