A fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor has come up to join an international consultancy on an exciting midlands light rail / tram project.
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be working on an exciting Midlands Light Rail / Tram project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting in the commercial management of large project values
- Assessing, understanding, and assisting in the delivery of pre and post contract services as the Quantity Surveyor
- Managing contracts from the client side
- Managing Main Contractors on site
- Assessing variations and working on claim assessments, defending contractor claims where necessary
- Working closely with multidisciplinary teams
- Cost reporting
- Progress meetings and performance monitoring
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience on rail / rolling stock/ civils projects as a Quantity Surveyor
- Main Contractor or Consultancy background are both applicable
- Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar is desired
- Working towards MRICS or MCICES Membership is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a global construction consultancy that operates on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK and internationally. They are a multi-disciplinary company that offer fantastic progression opportunities and are growing in the UK.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a fantastic salary and package along with a car allowance and other benefits.