An excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor has arisen to join a global consultancy on highway construction and maintenance projects in Birmingham.
Your focus as a Quantity Surveyor will be on highways construction and maintenance projects in the Midlands UK. Projects will include maintenance and construction of highways and vary in project value.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assessing, understanding, and assisting in the delivery of pre and post contract services as the Quantity Surveyor
- Managing contracts from the client side
- Managing Main Contractors on site
- Assessing variations and working on claim assessments, defending contractor claims where necessary
- Working closely with multidisciplinary teams
- Cost reporting
- Progress meetings and performance monitoring
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience on large scale civil engineering and infrastructure projects
- Main Contractor or Consultancy background are both applicable
- Client facing experience
- Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar is desired
- Working towards Membership of the RICS is desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a global construction consultancy that operates on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK and internationally. They are a multi-disciplinary company that offer fantastic progression opportunities and are growing in the UK.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a fantastic salary and package along with a car allowance and other benefits.