Quantity SurveyorRef MAX9032 Consultant Stuart Hackett Region Midlands and East Anglia Location Burton Upon Trent, Staffordshire Salary £30k - £40k (DOE) Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 27/04/2021 Status Active: Maxim working on candidate shortlist
A Quantity Surveyor is required to join the Burton based office of a large Quantity Surveying, claims and disputes consultancy.
This would be a fantastic career move for a Quantity Surveyor with approximately 4-5 years in a Quantity Surveying role where they had involvement in claims and disputes related work and want to move to a specialist disputes consultancy.
The hiring company is working with clients on disputes typically within the civils sector, including but not limited to:
Responsibilities and Duties
Whilst working with this employer, you will provide commercial and quantum support to clients and senior management.
Successful candidates can expect to get exposure to a range of construction disputes related work within the civils sector, including:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Supporting Expert Witnesses
- Advisory Services
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must have as a minimum, some strong exposure to claims related work.
- Experience of assisting in formal dispute proceedings in disputes preparing for one of the following would be beneficial:
- Candidates should have worked on projects within the civils sector
- Candidates will ideally have worked for a main contractor for the majority of their career so far
- Candidates must have excellent writing skills
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar relevant subject
- Candidates will ideally be working towards their full memberships to the RICS or have a clear desire to do this in the near future
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a specialist Quantity Surveying and construction disputes consultancy. The size of this business has grown considerably over the last couple of years, as has their reputation.
They now have multiple offices throughout the south of the UK (including London) and the Midlands, and have ambitious growth plans for 2021.
The Burton office is a relatively new and small office within the business, and candidates will join a small, highly reputable team of staff.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£30k - £40k
+ Package including bonus
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend