A Quantity Surveyor is required to work for an international consultancy in Cambridge on a major water framework. You will be a first class Quantity Surveyor with strong experience of either the NEC contract, or experience in the water sector.
You will be a Quantity Surveyor working on a large scale water framework throughout East Anglia. You will work on either clean or waste water treatment projects inclusive of design and construct and pipelines in the water sector.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will have hands on project exposure and ensure that client objectives are met through a premium commercial management service
- Pre and post contract work as a Quantity Surveyor
- Administering construction, engineering, supply and service contracts
- Production of accurate cost estimates
- Provide interim payment applications
- Assessing variations and working on claim assessments
- Cost reporting
- Working closely with the project managers and multi-disciplinary teams
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience in the water sector, OR;
• Experience using the NEC form of contract
• Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
• MRICS or on route
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are an international consultancy in construction, operating in various project sectors across the UK and overseas. They have a fantastic retention rate and provide opportunity to work on a variety of project sectors worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offers a very competitive basic salary and package.