Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7053 Job Posted 05/06/2019 Region London Location Central London Salary £40k - £45k + package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Steve Thomas
A Quantity Surveyor is required to join the property division of an international construction consultancy, working out of a central London office. You will be a Quantity Surveyor who is provided with fantastic career potential working closely with senior members of the business, establishing invaluable contacts in the construction industry. You will experience fantastic project exposure on large exciting projects across commercial, retail, leisure, hotels, stadia, residential, education and mixed – use schemes.
You will be working in the property sector on either / some of - commercial, retail, leisure, hotels, stadia, residential, education, mixed – use schemes, and fit-out projects as a Quantity Surveyor, but not limited to these within the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will undertake the following Quantity Surveying duties:
- Preparation of tender reports
- Analysis, evaluation/assessment of tender reports
- Negotiation and contract formulation
- Review the Preparation of cost plans
- Handling post tender qualification documents & procedures
- Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
- Attending meetings with clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills are desired for the successful candidate
- Consultancy experience is required for this role
- Experience in the hotel, commercial office, stadia, fit-out, or another property specialist sector is desired
- Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying is desired
- Chartered or on route to MRICS is beneficial, or desire to complete
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is an international construction consultancy with a global reach spanning numerous continents. They have a vast network of offices in various countries which give them a local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client. They are continuously involved in some of the most exciting projects on the globe.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a highly competitive salary and package.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend