Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7211 Job Posted 01/10/2018 Region London Location Central London Salary £35k - £45k + package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Mechanical & Electrical Quantity Surveyor with a strong cost management background in the M&E / MEP sector is required to join a fantastic construction consultancy in their Central London office. You will be working as a Quantity Surveyor on MEP projects of large value.
You will be a Quantity Surveyor on projects in the MEP sector.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Shown experience as either an Electrical or Mechanical Quantity Surveyor
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor within a technology driven industry is favourable
- Fantastic Quantity Surveying knowledge of either Mechanical or Electrical systems
- Cost Planning Experience
- Pre-Contract experience
- Self-Motivated and proactive attitude
- Good organization skills, ability to multi-task, and be a team player
- Experience with computer based estimating software is desirable
- Main Contractor background is considered for those with Pre-Contract experience
- Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline is required
- Chartered status (MRICS) is strongly preferred, or working towards
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is regarded as one of the most reputable construction consultancies in the current UK market. The company currently employs over 60 cost management staff and growing, offering unrivalled project exposure and career growth, along with chartership support, and first class training and development.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary with benefits, and reward their staff when quality work is shown.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend