A Quantity Surveyor, preferably MRICS chartered or on route to completing, is required to join an international construction consultancy in their central London office on commercial, residential, and hotel projects. You will have the opportunity to manage your own exciting projects as a Quantity Surveyor reporting into a Senior Member of the business.
You will be a Quantity Surveyor on exciting building projects in the residential, commercial and hotel sectors.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be fully responsible for the cost management of your own exciting projects up to a certain value, and assist on larger projects in the commercial, residential and hotel sectors.
- Be accountable for pre and post contract works
- Tender applications and reporting on tenders
- Assembly of contract documentation
- Cost reporting and valuations
- Assist or take responsibility for the agreement of final accounts
- Take offs
- Budget estimating
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience for a consultancy organisation
- Building project experience (new build or refurbishment / fit – out / mechanical and electrical)
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or other relevant discipline
- MRICS status or on route to completing
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is an international construction consultancy operating across numerous continents. Their London office employs multi-disciplinary staff on major building, civil engineering and infrastructure projects. The company are involved in some of the most prestigious projects worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company pay a car allowance, health, pension, bonus, and other competitive elements.