Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7931 Job Posted 15/01/2019 Region London Location Central London Salary £40k - £45k + car allowance Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A leading Commercial Management and Dispute Resolution consultancy are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join a growing team in their office based in Central London, near Bank. The ideal candidate will be a Quantity Surveyor with solid knowledge of the NEC form of contract, who is interested in working on major rail, civils and infrastructure projects on behalf of blue chip clients in London.
Your role will involve providing first class Commercial Management services as well as claims support as disputes arise on projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sub-contract procurement and management
- Sub-contract valuations
- Cost plans and reporting
- Cost/value reconciliations
- Interim main contract valuations
- Change schedule management
- Pricing compensation events/variations
Desired Skills and Experience
- NEC contract experience
- Sub-contract procurement and management experience
- Sub-contract valuation experience
- Measurement experience
- Cost plans and reporting familiarity
- Cost/value reconciliations experience
- Experience of pricing compensation events/variations
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent is preferred
- MRICS, MInstCES, or on route to complete is desired though not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a leading commercial management and construction claims specialist company that work on major projects in various project sectors throughout London and the South of England. They are involved in all signature projects in the rail and infrastructure sectors.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offers a car allowance between £3k - £5k per annum, depending on seniority, pension contribution, and private health care for the employee and immediate family, including dental.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend