A Quantity Surveyor is required to work on smart motorway projects from a Central London office. You should have experience of commercial management on major infrastructure projects, and NEC contract knowledge. You will be a Quantity Surveyor operating a full breadth of post contract commercial services, and risk management.
You will be working on a complex infrastructure programme as a Quantity Surveyor, inclusive of highways and rail.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Post Contract Commercial Management
- Risk Management
- Provide strategic commercial support
- Management of variations and claims
- Procurement processes
- Work closely with the Project Management teams
Desired Skills and Experience
- NEC contract experience
- Experience on major infrastructure projects
- Experience working for a consultancy, main contractor or client side organisation
- MRICS, or MICES, or working towards either is preferred.
- Degree qualified
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are an international construction consultancy, operating in all project sectors across the UK and worldwide. They maintain a vast network of offices on various continents, and provide unrivaled training, exposure and opportunities to some of the most exciting projects in the UK and worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive basic salary and package.