Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7065 Job Posted 20/11/2017 Region London Location East London Salary £35k-45k + benefits Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A talented Quantity Surveyor is needed to be part of a rail project for Crossrail in London.
The successful candidate will be working on a railway line from Stratford to Shenfield as part of Crossrail in East London.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contract administration
- Subcontractor management
- Conducting valuations
- Conducting measurements
- Cost value reconciliations
- Change schedule management
- Variations (compensation/additional time/ additional works)
- Pricing compensation
- Client liaison management
- Preparation of claims
- Preparation of final accounts
- Issuing Interim payments certificates
Desired Skills and Experience
- Past experience as an AQA/QS is required in the construction or rail sectors
- Knowledge of the NEC form of contract will be advantageous
Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major UK and international contractor working on a range of high profile civil engineering, infrastructure, rail and water sector projects.
They offer generous salary and benefits package & good training and career progression.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend