An experienced Graduate Quantity Surveyor or Intermediate Quantity Surveyor who has recently passed their APC or about to take their APC to attain MRICS status, is being sought to join our client, a fantastic construction consultancy in Egham, Surrey. This will suit a Quantity Surveyor in the Berkshire/Surrey areas who want a closer commute and still work on exciting projects in the built environment.
Projects involve education, other local authority, listed buildings, mixed use, retail, commercial, sports, and other projects in the built environment. The company are not limited to a certain type of project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of tender reports
- Analysis, evaluation/assessment of tender reports
- Negotiation and contract formulation
- Review the Preparation of cost plans
- Handling post tender qualification documents & procedures
- Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
- Attending meetings with clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- Shown experience as a Quantity Surveyor in the building sector favourable
- Cost Planning Experience
- Pre-Contract experience
- Self-Motivated and proactive attitude
- Good organization skills, ability to multi-task, and be a team player
- Experience with computer based estimating software is desirable
- Main Contractor background is considered for those with Pre-Contract experience
- Degree qualified or equivalent is desired
- Just passed or about to take APC to become MRICS status
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a Quantity Surveying and a Project Management consultancy that work on a variety of projects in the building sector. They provide other multidisciplinary services and have been in operation since before 1950 so have established, long term and retained clients with new clients being established on a regular basis.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package.