Quantity SurveyorRef MAX6398 Job Posted 01/10/2018 Region London Location Greater London to M25 - Heathrow Salary Circa £45k - £50k p/m Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Quantity Surveyor is required to join a growing Main Contractor in London. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a renowned main contractor who works on a national scale.
Responsibilities and Duties
A Quantity Surveyor is needed to assist the Senior Quantity Surveyor, being based onsite you will work in the joint Contractor/Developer office.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Contribute to achieving the appropriate commercial result through the provision of accurate financial reporting
- Manage the subcontract tender process, including the selection of sub-contractors and provision of all relevant contract and schedule documentation
- Seek opportunities to maximise value and minimise costs in line with Company Values
- With other members of the team, produce and provide accurate forecasts of project cost to completion and final value
- Provide accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the project(s) in line with the Company’s reporting process
Desired Skills and Experience
- You will have previous experience for a contractor working on an array of build projects
- Good commercial awareness is desired
- Experience working on projects with values of between £5M and £25M
- You will have a relevant qualification BSc is desired but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
My Client is an independent Cost Management & Project Management Consultancy; they work on both Civil and Building projects throughout Europe.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend