Quantity SurveyorRef MAX8389 Job Posted 04/10/2018 Region South East England Location Guildford, Surrey Salary £40k - £45k + package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Quantity Surveyor is required in Guildford to work for a global consultancy, on a multi £billion highways maintenance and new build contract.
As Quantity Surveyor, you will work client side on a £multi-billion maintenance and new build highways contract from a Guildford office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Typical Quantity Surveying duties on all elements of the highways contracts
- Payments and change
- Landmarking of the design contractor
- Overseeing the main contractor and cost elements of certain packages
- Commercial management of the live project from the client side
- Post contract variations
- Work closely with the Project Management teams
- Attend client and contractor meetings with Senior and Associate Quantity Surveyors
Desired Skills and Experience
- NEC contract experience is strongly preferred, or strong experience of other contracts to show the ability to diversify into using the NEC such as FIDIC or IChemE
- Experience on civils and infrastructure sector projects is essential
- Experience working on the Consultancy, Main Contracting or Client Side are all considered
- MRICS is strongly preferred or working towards
- Degree qualified
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a global construction consultancy which is growing in the UK. They work on landmark projects and offer fantastic career progression.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a highly competitive salary and package.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend