Quantity SurveyorRef MAX8229 Job Posted 03/10/2017 Region South East England Location Hertfordshire Salary £35k - £45k + package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Adam Cadwaladr
A Quantity Surveyor is required to work on power projects across the UK, based from an office in Hertfordshire. The role will be part of a team providing commercial management and contract administration, reporting to the Associate Director /Commercial Lead for projects. The role is also part of an area commercial team and works with similar roles in other Regions to achieve the overall programme objectives for the same end client.
You will be working on power sector projects in the UK.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support in drafting Project Manager’s Instructions and advising when these are required.
- Manage the change management process including acceptance of any events and lead the assessment of cost impacts and coordinate with Project Controls in the assessment of time impacts.
- Work collaboratively with the wider Consortium.
- Liaise with the Project Controls team to ensure internal governance is adhered to and achieved to support the contract timescales.
- Provide information to support monthly performance reporting.
- Support of assessment of interim payment applications.
- Provision of contract advice on a range of issues including the preparation of internal reports.
- Other general contract and commercial support.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience of commercial management and contract administration within the Infrastructure / Power sectors.
- Communication, relationship management
MRICS or working towards on the APC Pathway
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is a major player in construction and civil engineering consultancy services in the UK and wider international market. They have an expanding civils and infrastructure division in the UK and are commonly awarded work on some of the most prestigious projects nationwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a fantastic salary and package, inclusive of a car allowance, private health, and pension scheme.
- Quantity Surveyor West London - £40k - £50k + car / travel allowance
- Quantity Surveyor Central London - £40,000-£50,000 + car allowance
- Quantity Surveyor Leicester, Leicestershire - Negotiable
- Quantity Surveyor Cambridge - £36k - £40k + car allowance
- Senior Quantity Surveyor Birmingham - £37k - £44k + car allowance + Benefits
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend