A main contractor in Hong Kong undertaking various types of building projects is seeking high calibre candidates to fill the position of Project Quantity Surveyor for its Hong Kong based projects.
A large scale HK$billion building project in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle general quantity surveying and contract administration duties for both pre-contract to post-contract works
- Handle variation valuations, cost estimations and cost control
- Assist with payment claims and final account assessment
- Assist contractual related issues when required
- Provide commercial support and advice to other departments
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor in Hong Kong
- Large scale building project experience is preferred
- Contracting background is an advantage
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Chartered status such as MRICs is an advantage but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A reputable main contractor with a large portofolio of ongoing construction projects in Hong Kong.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary package
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Staff Care Programme
- Career Development Programme