An attractive opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a reputable Public and Private Building contractor in London. The successful candidate will be working on a refurbishment of a school in South Tottenham.
Quantity Surveyor is needed for a £3.7m Standard JCT external / internal refurbishment of a school in South Tottenham.
Company projects will typically be in education, healthcare and private sectors in London and Essex areas.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing effective processes and systems to be utilised throughout the project.
- Manage Risk processes and Value Management.
- Tracking and documenting changes assisting with the production of various reports.
- Subcontractor management.
- Client facing interaction.
- Attending site meetings.
Desired Skills and Experience
Suitable Senior Quantity Surveyor job applicants will need have:
- Proven experience as a Quantity surveyor with a strong track record of delivering projects.
- Previous experience as Quantity Surveyor for a main contractor or sub-contractor operation is desired.
- Understanding of the market, contractors, and stakeholders in delivery of public and private projects.
- A great work ethic and enthusiasm towards developing your career.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
A Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar equivalent qualification is desired.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company has excellent reputation for the delivery of education, social housing, public buildings, and healthcare sector works. Their projects range from £50k to £20m in value, including new build, refurbishment, fire safety and special works.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Generous basic salary of £40-60k dependant on experience