Responsibilities and Duties
- Working alongside the Senior Quantity Surveyor or solely on various new build and refurbishment schemes
- Pre and Post contract Quantity Surveying duties
- Attending client meetings on a regular basis
- Subcontractor Management
- Preparing and submitting tenders for bids, solely or with assistance from the Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Cost Valuations
- Cost Variations
- Final accounts
Desired Skills and Experience
- Shown Quantity Surveying experience, preferably with some refurbishment experience
- Experience in the retail sector is preferred
- Be pro-active to make responsible decisions
- Some form of construction qualification is desired, however experience is more important for this role.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The Company is a growing Main Contractor that has a turnover of circa £20m, predicted to grow a further £5m by 2016. They work on projects based nationwide, and also work on various retail projects in America.