Quantity SurveyorRef MAX8771 Consultant Stuart Hackett Region South East England Location Maidenhead, Berkshire Salary £40k - £55k + Package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 06/03/2020
The regional office of a major UK consultancy is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work out of their Maidenhead, Berkshire office.
The successful candidate will work for a leading, global consultancy with a blue chip client list. The position would suit a Chartered or nearly Chartered Quantity Surveyors who have experience of working at an intermediate level on large scale projects and based in the Berkshire area or surrounding counties.
The hiring company work on projects in most sectors of the construction industry including:
- And more
The majority of their work is within the Berkshire area and surrounding counties, however on occasions they will take work further afield.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the delivery of the entire project.
- Responsible for the development of the cost management strategy and delivery.
- Producing cost plans and costs reports.
- Manage Risk processes and Value Management.
- Tracking and documenting changes.
- Preparing formal project progress reports.
- Liaising with the client, contractors and designers.
- Attending and chairing meetings.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Possess a strong track record of delivering projects.
- Have experience of working with design teams.
- Have experience of working within an Inter-disciplinary organisation.
- Degree or similar equivalent in a relevant subject such as Quantity Surveying
- Ideally be Chartered or working towards and close to achieving Chartered status – Ideally via the RICS. However other similar equivalents such as the ICES or CIOB would be considered.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is an established and well regarded multidisciplined consultancy with offices throughout the UK as well as an international presence. They can provide candidates with the opportunity to work on a wide range of large scales projects across multiple projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£40k - £55k (DOE)
+ Car Allowance
+ Life Insurance
+ RICS fees paid
+ Contributory Pension
+ 24 days holiday with flexibility to buy / sell days
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend