A Quantity Surveyor is required to join an international construction consultancy in their Manchester office, to work on building sector projects throughout the North West. You will play an integral role in the first class Quantity Surveying service provided to various clients and be exposed to exciting projects where you will gain a wealth of experience.
You will be a Quantity Surveyor working on building projects throughout the North West region.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Cost planning
- Contract negotiations
- Contract documentation production
- Interim valuations
- Agreeing variation costs
- Other Pre and Post Contract Quantity Surveying duties
Desired Skills and Experience
- Quantity Surveying experience on building sector projects
- Pre and Post Contract experience is preferred
- Degree or equivalent in construction discipline is preferred
- On route to becoming MRICS, MCIOB, or already chartered
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This equal opportunities employer is a large international construction consultancy. They provide a first class service to clients on projects of all sizes in various sectors.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package.